Highland Home Carers
Up to £33,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Highland Home Carers is an employee owned social care provider that is leading the way in developing some of the most innovative approaches to delivering social care in a home setting. We are a vibrant and forward-thinking organisation and have grown to become one of the major independent providers of Home Care and Support Services in Scotland.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a passionate and motivated team. As a key member of the Organisational Leadership Team, you will be responsible for driving forward the service in the Mid Ross and Easter Ross areas delivering high quality, person centred Home Care and Support striving for operational excellence. You will be expected to work flexibly across the organisation as required and help us to grow our business as opportunities arise.
You will be an experienced leader and must be passionate about delivering high quality care.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience in building positive professional relationships with people who use services and their families, colleagues and other health and social care professionals
- Experience in delivering high quality, person centered health and/or care services
- Knowledge of the Self-Directed Support Act, Human Rights Framework and how to deal with safeguarding issues appropriately
- The ability to lead, inspire and motivate staff at all levels
- A Commitment to incorporating Equal Opportunities to all aspects of work
- A formal qualification in Health and/or Social Care, preferably, SVQ 4 in Health & Social Care (or equivalent)